This release changes the identity contracts.
The currency network contracts are unchanged.
- Add timeLimit, operationType, and feeRecipient to signature of executeTransaction (BREAKING)
- Add chainId to constructor of identityProxyFactory used by identities to verify the chainId of meta-tx (BREAKING)
- Add version to identity contract used to verify the version of meta-tx (BREAKING)
- Add function execute() in identity to execute a transaction from the owner without having to check a signature and account for fees
- Add function cancelTransaction(txHash) in identity to invalidate meta-transactions with hash txHash
- Add mechanism to accept every nonce > 2**255 to allow for replaying transactions that would otherwise have the same hash
- Update validateNonce() in identity to also validate if the hash was used
- Update signature of executeTransaction in identity: replaced fees with baseFee, gasPrice, and gasLimit (BREAKING)
- Update identity.py to match new executeTransaction signature (BREAKING)
- Rename FeesPaid event of identity to FeePayment (BREAKING)